The SF-CT smart-phantom is a laser alignment solution for patient setup in the field of radiation therapy. The unit is used in conjunction with the AXE9xx and HITM motorized laser line generators and allows for high-precision automatic alignment of up to 5 scanner related laser planes (4 lateral and one sagittal). The phantom is connected to a PC via USB or to a RS485 network by cable or using the optional RDB9-2.4G radio converter.
- Designed for CT/PET scanners
- High-accuracy detection of 2 transverse, 2 coronal and 1 sagittal plane
- Automatic adjustment of the 5 planes via PC software
- Precise micrometric alignment with the isocenter of the machine using embedded Plexiglas reference markers
- Radio or cabled communication
- Automatic alignment of laser lines
- Validation of alignment