HITSD-X, HITSD-Y and HITSD-XY
Manual Medical MR Alignment Lasers
The HITSD-X, HITSD-Y and HITSD-XY mobile lasers are precision alignment solutions for patient setup in the field of radiation therapy. The units create one or two manually adjustable laser planes by projecting high-quality red, green or blue laser lines. When combined with other similar units, this allows the creation of a virtual isocenter in all tree body planes.
The HITSD-XY crosshair model features two independently adjustable orthogonal laser planes.
- High-accuracy positioning
- Single-plane or crosshair
- 3 degrees of freedom per plane: translation, tilt and rotation
- Red, green or blue high-quality laser line module for each plane
- Easy by-screw adjustment from the outside
- Flexible on-wall, in ceiling or on post mounting
- Usable with MRI/MR-Linac machines
- MR conditional
- Patient setup and marking during MRI or CT/PET simulation
- Patient alignment and setup for external beam radiation therapy